Wowsers time passes so quickly. School holidays merge into week 3 before you know it.
So what's been cooking this week:
- Quirky Cooking's spelt pancakes with stewed cinnamon apples
- Green Smoothies (apple, orange, banana, spinach or kale, 1 tablespoon chia seeds and 1 cup coconut water)
- Sistermixin's Banana oat muffins (DF, NF, RSF, V)
Lunches & Dinners
- Quirky Cooking's Fried Rice
- Garden Style Lasagne (GRF, GF, DF, NF, RSF, V, VG, P)
- Chicken rice cups (GF, DF, NF, RSF)
- Quirky Cooking's Cabbage Patch Soup
- Nom Nom Paleo's Slow cooked roast chicken
- Coconut Milk (80 grams desiccated coconut and 800g water and mix 1 minute speed 10 and strain)
- Almond Milk (soak 1 cup in water overnight, then rinse and add to jug with 1 litre water and mix 1 minute speed 10 and strain)
- Almond Nut Butter
GRF = Grain Free, GF = Gluten Free, DF = Dairy Free, NF = Nut Free, RSF = Refined Sugar Free, V = Vegetarian, VG = Vegan, P = Paleo.
All are preservative & additive free and wholefoods.