- 140g white unbleached spelt flour
- 135g milk of choice
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste, extract or powder
- 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder
- 45g cream (or melted butter)
- Place all ingredients into bowl except the cream.
- Blitz on speed 6 for 20 seconds or until smooth.
- Add more milk if it appears too thick.
- Add cream and blitz on speed 6 until combined.
- Cook in small batches (we used a Woodles maker) in a fry pan on medium heat.
- Serve with your favourite toppings. We choose sliced bananas, fresh strawberries and a touch of pure maple syrup.
- This recipe can be doubled
- Freezer friendly