- 4 garlic cloves or equivalent in minced garlic
- 20 grams ginger or equivalent in minced ginger
- 1 red chilli (deseed or omit for family friendly)
- 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves
- 4 tablespoons tamari
- 1 kilogram of mince of choice
- Won ton wrappers
- Blitz garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander leaves for 3 seconds / speed 9. Scrape down and repeat several times.
- Add tamari and mince and mix 10 seconds / speed 3 or until well mixed. Put the mix into a bowl and set aside. Give the bowl a quick rinse.
- Add 1 litre of water to the jug and heat water 10 mins / varoma / speed 1 / mc on.
- Lay out wonton wrappers and add a heaped teaspoon to the middle of each wrapper.
- Brush the edges with water, then press two corners together and gather the sides in gradually.
- Line steamer trays with baking paper and space out dumplings giving them some room between each one otherwise they will stick together.
- Once water is heated, remove MC and add the varoma trays on top and cook in batches for 15 mins / varoma / speed 3.
- Keep an eye on the water between batches and top up if required.
- Serves with tamari or a tamari chili mix.