Its definitely one of the perks of thermal cooking of pretty much whacking it all in and at the end you have a full meal to plate or even an entree and a main in one go.
My aunty has a TM31 that she showed me how to use it on a weekend family trip. I had already ordered my TM5 unseen or without a demo but I knew it was what was next for me after killing my blender and food processor from all the from scratch cooking I'd been doing. So anyways I'd meal planned for the family getaway and after making some stock I whipped up a soup followed by Quirky's Paprika Chicken.
Here are some suggested All-in-one meals:
- Quirky's Paprika Chicken
- Quirky's Fried Rice
- Quirky's Smoky BBQ Chicken All-in-one dinner
- Quirky's Chicken and Cashew with Coconut Satay with rice
- Quirky's Sesame Salmon & Vegetables with creamy tikka sauce
- Thermofun's Herbie the chicken & his vego friends
- skinnymixers All-in-one chicken dinner
- skinnymixers All-in-one beef dinner
- Thermomg's All-in-one mexican chicken and rice
- skinnymixers' spinach & ricotta roulade
- Salmon Veloute