This month my friend Amanda from Nourishing Matters and I will be teaming up to do Christmas workshop.
Ideal for someone who is looking for ideas for christmas gifts, is new to TM or not using their machine or just wanting to catch up with like minded people. No cost other than byo ingredients for anything you want to take home, not a demo or selling anything just thermo'ing together. If you'd like to attend here are the details: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DZ2DHZ7?c=6d0df6440a
So to further extend on our Christmas Workshop we will be making:
- Xmas puddings - Quirky Cooking
- Chocolate bliss balls - Bliss Ball Heaven e-book, Sistermixin
- Chilli cherry chocolate - Dani Valent (Recipe Community)
- Sesame oregano lavosh - Amy Conley
- Macadamia Parmesan shortbread wafers - Festive Flavours
- Mexican spice mix - Skinnymixers
- Harissa - Mixing it the paleo way, Emily Coupar
- Vanilla extract - Bliss Ball Heaven e-book, Sistermixin
- Lemon coconut moisturising scrub - DIY Body Products & Gifts e-book (free), Sistermixin
- Hot chocolate mix (smilo) - Thermobexta
More details to come with ingredients and equipment required for the afternoon.
P.S. Thermomix not compulsory all can be made using a food processor as well.